It is not just creating a listing and forgetting about it, follow these steps to get good returns.
Add More Photos and Videos
Visual content on the internet appeals to the audience. Some things to keep in mind for uploading videos on GMB listings:
– The size of videos should be up to 100 MB.
– The videos should have a resolution of 720p or higher.
– The videos should be taken at your business’s location.
– People in the videos should be directly related to your local business.
Craft An Appealing Business Description
Some keys to keep in mind while creating your business description:
– Don’t add URLs and links
– Don’t use all CAPS words
– Don’t stuff the description with keywords
– Don’t make it sound like a sales pitch
– Don’t waste space on statements like “Family Owned” or “Locally Owned”
– You can add emails and phone numbers in the description if needed
Make the Most of GMB Posts
You can promote the following in your Google Posts:
– A new blog post on your website
– Any and every type of event
– Ongoing sale, offers, or discounts
– A new or old product or service
– Holiday, festival, or occasion wishes and greetings
To increase the importance of the optimization of your Google My Business profile, and gain more exposure for your local business, use a relevant emoji within your Google My Business profile.
Google has introduced a new gateway for your potential and existing customers to get in touch with you directly from your GMB listing. This feature is known as Google Messages. Although messaging is only available to mobile web users and is not available to the mobile app or desktop users currently, you can still use it to stay connected with your customers.
Include A Booking Button
The new feature enables your audiences to book their appointment right from the listing itself. Google finally added a feature to let you easily add a ‘book online’ button to your local business on Google Maps or Google Search.
Upload Services Or Menu
The service or menu feature is available for restaurants, hotels, cafes, any type of eatery, home improvement service providers such as plumbers, florists, health and beauty service providers such as spas and salons, and even for website developers who have a rate card and that don’t have a third-party menu link.
Third Essential is one of the fastest growing company in India that have been providing Web and mobile application Development and Software Solutions Globally. We also develop websites on latest CMS platforms like WordPress, Shopify, square space and mobile application development also.